Friday, August 7, 2009

The New GI Joe Movie "Not as bad as you would think!"

"Not as bad as you would think" ???

How's THAT for a movie review? I am personally excited to see the new film GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009).

I remember as a young boy watching the animated series of GI Joe and his battles with Cobra! I've heard that this film is the animation I remember come to life!

I think my generation is one of the best ones for seeing the older popular cartoons and hits coming BACK for a second run. Consider some favorite remakes such as Scooby Doo, Transformers, ...the list goes on and on!

Anytime I want more information about a film before going to see it, I check out the Internet Movie Database. Check out the link to this film here: GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009).

Go Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment