Sunday, August 9, 2009

Zone 40 Wireless Game Console--But what is it?

Get the Zone40 Game Console Cheap on eBay!





I see in this week's CVS flyer, there is a game console that is causing much buzz on Google:

-Zone 40 Game Console with wireless controllers

Why is it such a buzz? It's probably a popular search right now because no one really has much information about it on the web. But, with a low price tag of $39.99 (regular price: $79), it's enough to get bargain hunting game enthusiasts curious.

With 40 built-in games, I'm thinking there is no opportunity for expansion, so is this really a deal?


I couldn't find any information as to: "Who manufactures the Zone 40?" If you didn't get an insert in your newspaper, you can view the store circular online at CVS.com

But I could find that it is being sold as a budget conscious option to the wii. To me, that's like offering a calculator as a budget conscious option to a personal PC :-)

At any rate, CVS has it in their store circular, so if anyone picks one up, let me know if you like it.

P.S. Check out How to Play Games Online for Money (so glad I found this!)


Update 9/9/09--New update to this post


1 comment: