Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Zone 40 Gaming Console--inexpensive Wii?

Get Zone40 Cheap on eBay!!







In a previous post  Zone 40 Wireless Game, I wrote a little about what the game was, and that it wasn't really worthy of being called an inexpensive wii, as some have said.

I got a closer look at one tonight at CVS.  It has 40 games that I must admit look somewhat interesting, but the graphics on the side of the box remind me a little of the original Nintendo from what I can tell.

But, priced at $30, it looks like it could be fun.  One thing I did check out was to make sure the "wireless remotes" were actually motion sensitive...and they are!  With that being said, it might prove to be an inexpensive addition to any gamers collection.

However, it appears that you can't add games to it.  All games are programmed within the console, so the 40 games you have, are all you get.

Some of the games are:
  • Ping Pong
  • Tennis
  • Fishing
  • Golf
  • Bowling
  • Soccer
  • Paintball
  • Basketball

P.S. Check out How to Play Games Online for Money (so glad I found this!)

I did find one decent video on YouTube that shows a little more about the console gaming system:




No comments:

Post a Comment