Sunday, February 12, 2017

Where To Find Cheap Board Games

So far, my experience still tells me that Amazon is one of the best places to get cheap board games. As I wrote in my last post, I've checked around, and have found better prices there than anyone else. Your experience could differ based on the game you're looking for, or even what a cheap board game price is for you. Another recent purchase I made is "Dead Men Tell No Tales". It was about $30, which is still pretty inexpensive for a board game considering the prices of many adventure based role playing games.

I now have a small collection of cheap board games and I look forward to finding more. My small collection so far includes: Forbidden Island (around $12) Forbidden Desert (around $22) Dead Men Tell No Tales (around $30) I'm considering getting Dead of Winter next, which runs about $45. It's still not too bad for a price for me, though I'm considering anything over $50 no longer in the cheap board game realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment